ActiveWins collects and processes the following data from (and about) you:
- Information you provide when you join the affiliate programme via our online form.
- Payment details to process any payments due to you because of your involvement in the affiliate programme.
- A record of any correspondence between yourself and ActiveWins.
The type of information we may collect could include your name, email address, home address, lifestyle and financial details for payment purposes.
Personal information is collected for the following purposes.
- To administer the opening, management, and maintenance of accounts.
- To enable ActiveWins to build an accurate profile of our client base, and carry out statistical analysis accordingly.
- To contact you for purposes including (but not limited to) sales reports, training, provision of promotional resources, newsletters, and other correspondence in accordance with your marketing preferences.
- To monitor affiliate activity to ensure your compliance with the terms and conditions of the ActiveWins affiliate programme.
- To monitor and process any payments due to be made because of your involvement in the affiliate programme.
- All telephone calls to and from ActiveWins office(s) may be recorded for training and security purposes.
To whom your information is disclosed
- Information regarding you and/or your referred players may be enclosed to ActiveWins employees.
- Any third-party service providers who use your and/or your referred players personal information to provide services to us, including but not limited to payment providers, marketing service providers, regulators, auditors, fraud prevention services and potential purchasers or investors.
All processing of information will be governed by the appropriate data protection laws.
To ensure accuracy, you agree to keep your information current by updating your details at any time by logging into your account, or by contacting your affiliate manager who will be able to assist you in updating the details we hold.
All personal player information, that you refer to us, must have given express consent for their personal information to be shared, this consent must be in accordance with our Terms and conditions as well as relevant data protection and privacy laws.
Retention of Information
We will hold your personal information for at least 7 years after your relationship with us ends.
Upon request, we will erase your personal data before the 7 years is up, if the request for erasure does not contravene other existing laws, and/ or the personal data is no longer necessary in relation to the purpose for which it was originally collected/processed.
Subject Access Request (SAR)
You are entitled to a file a Subject Access Request (SAR) to obtain a copy of the information which we hold about you. If you wish to receive a copy of this information, please contact us directly, and allow up to forty calendar days for the information to be collated and provided., your identity will need to be confirmed and an administration fee of £10.00 may be applied to your account.
If you prefer, you can disable cookies in your web browser. The ‘help’ menu on the menu bar of most browsers will have a functionality to disable cookies.